The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

OG Patio Chair and Umbrella Review

For Christmas,  I got the OG Patio Chair and Umbrella set!  (I have a separate post coming with my doll house reveal.)

Here is my Samantha enjoying some sun in her 1904 swimsuit: 
  

The set comes with this cute patio tree.  It is plastic, but the details make it look more realistic.


 I especially love the the rock detailing.


 The chair itself is made of sturdy wood.


It is secured with a pink metal backing.  The legs of the chair are also metal.


The set is designed to go with the Our Generation house from Target, so I will have to create a stand for the umbrella myself.  The pole is plastic and has a crank to open and close the umbrella. The pole can also be taken apart into three pieces for storage.



 The umbrella has ties underneath so it can be removed for spot cleaning.


Here is a closeup of the crank.  There is a string running down the pole from the umbrella to open and close it.


And here is the umbrella all closed up! 

I give this set 5 stars!  It is currently out of stock online at Target, but keep checking back as they restock for the new year.  I definitely recommend this set for doll enthusiasts like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment