The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas from The American Girl Attic Girls!

Well, its Christmas Eve already!  All the girls are busy adding the ornaments they got in their ornament exchange this year.  Later they plan on baking some cookies for Santa.

Here is the annual Christmas photo with all my dolls:




"Thank you so much for the snowman ornament, Julie!" Kit exclaimed, "It will look really pretty on the Attic Girl's Christmas tree this year!"


"I like my snowman too.  I love making homemade Christmas decorations!" said Samantha


The snowman does look cute on the Christmas tree!




"Im glad everyone liked my ornaments too.  My striped work dress has glitter all over it!  Mother won't be too happy, but oh well.  I'll just get flour all over it later anyway."


So there is Felicity, Julie, Kit, and Samantha's Christmas photostory!  I'll have another one up about their baking adventures later today.  Merry Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment