The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Thursday, December 18, 2014

GOTY 2015 Grace Thomas

It looks like American Girl is prepping for the next GOTY, Grace Thomas, on their facebook page!  I have seen pictures of her, but I can't post them here due to copyrights.  She is gorgeous and I will be asking for her for my birthday!  I can't wait to post pictures of her here in January, and hopefully pictures of my own soon.  So far we know the book titles, and the descriptions are on Amazon here. Rumor has it her mini doll will have a plastic body like the new Beforever minis.  Im not entirely thrilled by this, considering it seems like a cheaper way of making them, but oh well.

Book Titles:
Grace
Grace Stir it Up!
Grace Makes it Great!

Pre-Order her mini doll on Amazon here. 

 Photo credit: American Girl Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment