The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm back!

Hey guys!  Sorry for the loooong absence, but I had to send my Nintendo 3DS off to repairs, from which I make lots of my posts.  I'm back in business now...and guess what?  It's the countdown! One week until I depart on vacation to American Girl St. Louis!  I'm also visiting my relatives too, and we're going to the zoo and an amusement park and going swimming at the lake.  So there will be tons of photo stories and videos coming while I'm on vacation!
I will be stopping by the AG store again on the 31st to meet Kathleen Ernst.  I'm so excited!
Let me know if any of y'all Doll Diaries fans are going to see the Isabelle movie premiere next week at the St. Louis location. I might see some of y'all!

~ Administrator ~

No comments:

Post a Comment