The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Announcement - American Girl Nashville Opens May 30th

Big news everyone!!! Ameircan Girl Nashville's grand opening is May 30th and 31st...and I will be going the first day it opens!!! I'm so excited.  I will be purchasing Grace Thomas while I am there, including a visit to the doll hair salon to get earrings.  It's still a couple of months away, but stayed tuned for lots of pictures and updates when I go.  I might bring Samantha along too, but I'm not quite sure.  I haven't been to Nashville in a few years, so I'm really hyped about going! 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I'd love to go to the Nashville store sometime. I think it'd be cool going to a grand opening, but knowing me, I probably wouldn't like it that much because I don't like large crowds and it'd probably be harder to take pictures of all the doll displays! But anyway, it so fun that you get to go to the grand opening and get Grace! It'll be fun to see all your pictures. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete