The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Monday, March 23, 2015

National Puppy Day!

I just found out today is National Puppy Day, so I decided to do a quick post about the puppies I have for my dolls!

This is Ginger.  He's not actually American Girl's Ginger, I just happened to coincidentally name him that when I was seven! How funny!
 
 
 
 
 Kit likes to play with Ginger when he's not being walked by Julie.
 

Ginger loves to be cuddled.


Ginger joins Kit on the bed as she reads a book.


This is Samantha and a Jip look a like!


He doesn't have white on his fur, but  I may be able to make it white with bleach? Im scared to mess him up.



Jip is begging Samantha for a treat!  He'll have to be a good dog in order to get one.  No running away today!

No comments:

Post a Comment