The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Friday, November 28, 2014

Hey Guys Im Back!

I'm sorry I was gone for so long!  School was really hard this year since I'm graduating!  I just wanted to let anyone who is still reading this blog know that I am creating an AG doll house for all my dolls.  Updates on that will be coming soon.  Also, Black Friday deals this year at AG stores are 50% off Bitty Baby books, $10 Bitty Baby plush, and 50% off the Coconut Fun Outfit.  There are also daily deals until Cyber Monday, the BIGGEST American Girl sale of the year!  Its this Monday so get ready!!!!

Another reason why I wasnt posting much on here, is I don't have Kit's attic yet, but with my doll house I will!  That way I can keep  with the theme of "American Girl Attic Girls"

See ya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment