The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Welcome!

Hey everyone!  It's Kit here and welcome to the American Girl Attic Girls! Why the Attic Girls?  Well, the posts are typed from my typewriter in my attic!  I have lots of friends who help, including Julie, Samantha, Felicity, and Ivy.  "But they live in different eras!"  Hmmm... magic lockets???  We'll have to ask Sam about her adventure in the Lilac Tunnel for the answer!
But welcome to the blog!  My friends and I will be posting about crafts we've done, cool American Girl news, photo stories, videos, and much more!  I, Kit, may even post a story I've written for the Cincinnati Newspaper.  To kick off the summer, we'll be getting ready for camp, hosted by the awesome Doll Diaries!

Bye for now,

Kit Kittredge

No comments:

Post a Comment