The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Truly Me Debut in May - What We Know So Far

It felt like spring today finally! Time to get my dollies dressed for St. Patty's Day and then get out the Easter dresses!

Truly Me is the new name for the My American Girl line, which is set to debut sometime in May.  The dolls will finally get a new outfit, plus lots of new books and rereleases of past activity sets.  I'm sure there's a lot more planned that what we can see right now, and trademarkia has a lot of us looking forward to the release.  Let's check out what could be coming soon from the Truly Me line:


 Well we obviously are getting new sleeping bags for the dolls and girls!





 This is probably the doll dos and highlights accessories we already have, but trademarked under the new name, Truly Me.


 The first screenshot appears to be the doll carriers and girl backpacks and suitcases.  We will probably get new ones with the Truly Me debut.  The second one sounds like craft kits and new AG jewelry?  According to the prizes for the "For Goodness Bakes!" sweepstakes, there is going to be a girl sized version of Grace's bracelet later this year.  Sounds really cool!  The last one has me intrigued.  Is American Girl planning to release AG bedspreads and bedroom pillows for girls?  We'll have to wait and see!


Well the first one is obviously for things like advertisements and the doll hair dos DVD.  The second one is a rebranding of the Innerstar University game for girls.  The last one is the trademark for the new books I'll get to in a minute.  I don't know why historical fiction is under Truly Me...


And this one is for the dolls!


American Girl is revising all the craft kits with the Truly Me logo.  These will debut sometime this month, so check your local Barnes and Nobles or Michaels craft stores.  They may already be available!!! :D

 I like the new colors of the shirts!

 I find it weird that American Girl is using the retired courtyard furniture from the NOLA girls collection.  Maybe they are going to reuse it for Mary Ellen?

 This is a brand new set for the new pets that were released last year!

 This set still includes the doll hair dos DVD.
 Hmmm...revised...well they forgot to change the Rebecca book to Beforever format!


 Yay! Julie's car!  I hope this means AG is planning to keep the car and introduce cool activities to do with it in this book!

The following are new Truly Me books for girls.



 Truly Me will also bring a new logo that will be on the front of the doll boxes, similar to the way GOTY is on Grace's boxes.

So what do you think?  Does it sound exciting so far?  I can't wait to find out about the jewelry and possible bedspreads!


2 comments:

  1. I like the new craft sets! I'm excited to see all the new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got MAG #61 in January. I hope they don't take away inner star u! And I hope the new meet outfit is not way cooler than the old one because then I will want that one instead of the one that I have. I just think AG is changing everything a little too much. Next what will happen to the GOTY's! ~ Mya ~

    ReplyDelete