The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kit's News and Views




Hey girls!  Welcome to this week's news and views!  I'm back at home in my attic bedroom this week while the mini dolls go to camp.  I can't wait to hear what next week's theme is over at Camp Doll Diaries.  In a little while I'm going to post one of my camp memories from my diary.  But for now let's check out the news in the latest newspaper I published from my typewriter!


The American Girl Attic Girls is now on Pinterest!  Check it out here and start pinning! 

Ruthie's ENTIRE COLLECTION IS SOLD OUT.  My poor best friend. :(  I'm glad I have the holiday dress though!





Don't forget to check out the sale page on American Girl.  More NOLA items were added this week, including Cecile's parlor outfit and MG's dog Argos for $14 each.  If you need another bed I would highly recommend getting the canopy bed while its on clearance for $62. Another one of the NOLA items, it will be retiring soon.




June releases from American Girl are coming soon and are rumored to include MAG #61 and new poseable pets.  I'm not sure if poseable just means the head or if the legs will move now.  I guess we'll have to wait and see!  


Don't forget the Isabelle's Movie Premiere event in stores on the 18th and 19th of July.  There are two viewings per store, so check out your location to see what time the movie is showing.  Tickets are $5 and include popcorn and a drink.  I do not know about the other stores, but the St. Louis location is premiering the movie in the theatre in the mall. How exciting!  I can't wait to go!


Plus, pre-order the Isabelle movie at Target and receive Fashion Fun with Isabelle for free!
There will also be a soundtrack for the movie, which I'm really excited about.  What's a dance movie without music!  I need more music to dance to!  I can't believe I never realized that the other GOTY movies had soundtracks too, but I think this one will be the best.  What do you think?



Beforever release date was guessed correctly!  It will launch on August 28th and there will be store events for this occasion.  Check it out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment