The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Friday, June 13, 2014

Felicity's Fashion Friday

 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Felicity's Fashion Friday!  Today the butterfly garden pjs arrived!  They were $18 on sale, so if you are interested, I would go check it out now.  My PS said they will probably sell out in about 2 weeks because inventory is getting low.

So today Julie is going to model the new pjs!  I also have the girl sized version, but we will look at that next week.



The slippers are soooo cuuuute!  I just can't get over them!


 
 It also came with the confident charm. Unfortunately I don't have the charm keeper necklace as I do not own a MAG (yet).  I guess I'll need to buy that soon!

A closeup of the butterfly.

Well that's it for this Fashion Friday shoot!  See you next week with another fashion choice!

~ Felicity Merriman

No comments:

Post a Comment