The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fashion With Felicity


"Hey everyone!  Its Julie!  I hope everyone is doing groovy today."

Felicity is hosting another fashion post to show off Julie's retired Christmas dress that I ordered from the "Snow Much Savings" event at American Girl.


 Julie is getting her hair ready for an event tonight.


 "Doesn't the blouse look so authentic?" said Felicity.


 "I love the eyelet lace on the sleeves!" said Julie.


 Here is a closeup of the belt and flower embroidery.


 Cute black platform sandals.


 View from the back.


"I love how me and Julie can match in our holiday dresses!" exclaimed Felicity.

"Yes!" said Julie, "Let's see what our doll mom thinks of the dress."

I absolutely love how the blouse is not attached to the dress part so it can worn with other outfits.  The blouse is of supreme American Girl quality.

The dress is wonderful because it has real embroidery.  The belt seemed big, but when the dress is put on Julie, it fits her perfectly.  

The tights are great just like any other tights from American Girl.

The only downfall was the shoes.  They are really tricky to get on, and the bottom is made of cheap foam you would find on Springfield doll shoes.

Overall I give this outfit a 4.8 star rating and I would recommend buying it before its gone forever!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment