The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Beforever Mysteries Designs

I am really excited about the new Beforever mysteries designs! It looks like not only will the brand new mysteries have the Beforever design, a lot of the older ones will get new designs too.  But not all...which has me hoping American Girl plans to redo the rest of the covers eventually. Otherwise the rest may not be sold in stores anymore is my guess. :(  I guess we'll find out in 2015!  I personally don't like the Samantha design as much because I know many kids who are not allowed to have things with skulls or crossbones on them. I am loving Julie and Kit's though!  What's your favorite design?  All photo credits go to American Girl.  Pre-order the new mysteries here..  They will unfortunately be nearly twice as expensive now. Amazon price is $9.18.




















No comments:

Post a Comment