The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Thursday, December 25, 2014

GOTY 2015 Grace Accessory Ideas

We all know some American Girl items can be a bit expensive for some of us, especially the furniture, so I thought I would compile a bunch of 18" doll stuff that could be used for Grace!  I've seen a lot of the photos of her collection, and I can't wait to update this post with pictures NEXT WEEK! And by the way, Merry Christmas and Happy Dollidays everyone!  I'll have a post up with what I got for my dolls for Christmas later!
Now on to Grace Thomas ideas:

Grace will have a pink party dress, and I thought one of these dresses from Target would work lovely as a cheaper version of it.

There are also many OG purse and hat sets that will work well with Grace's "Paris" themed collection:


















By far the best item for Grace is the Home Baking Set from Target.  The mixer and bowl are even the same colors that Grace's will be!  I have this set, and I can't wait till my Grace can try it out!

And of course we can't forget the luggage set for Grace's trip to Paris!  This set is adorable, and even has a Paris sticker for the suitcase!

Hobby Lobby is also a great place to search for "Paris" themed items, including miniature Eiffel Towers!!!

Will you be getting Grace Thomas?  I know I will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment