The American Girl Attic Girls

The American Girl Attic Girls

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Good Friend Blog Award

First of all, I apologize for my long absence, but I came down with a mild case of the flu and had to recover!

Thank you so much to Doll Daydreams for nominating me for the Good Friend Blog Award!


These are the questions she asked me:

1. Mammals or Birds
Definitely birds.  I have a birdfeeder in my yard and I love to identify different bird visitors!

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hmmm...probably Australia.

3. What is your biggest fear?
Elevators.  I got stuck in an elevator once...

4. What superpower would you have? 
I would become invisible. 
I nominate these awesome blogs for the Good Friend Blog Award:
Here are your questions:
1. What's your favorite food?
2. What's your favorite type of doll to collect?
3. If you could be any animal you wish, what would it be?
4. Paris or London?
5. Skiing or the beach?


3 comments:

  1. *From Julie's doll mom:*

    Thanks for nominating me, Maria. Is there a picture of this award, so I can add it to my blog? Since Julie is in the 70s, and doesn't know what a blog is, (remember she keeps a diary), I will answer the questions here on your blog, OK?

    1) Spaghetti and white clam sauce
    2) Modern day 18 inch dolls, Mego or Re-Mego action figures
    3) Dolphin
    4) Neither
    5) The beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I forgot to put the picture in lol I just added it to the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *From Julie's doll mom:*

      Thanks Maria, it's on my blog now!

      Delete